The Warrior Sage Way Of Life
Satyen Raja, founder and president of WarriorSage, is a living synthesis of Eastern wisdom and Western practicality, combining the power of the warrior and the wisdom of the sage. Satyen has invested over three decades on hands-on research and he has led workshops for tens of thousands of individuals internationally in the art of ‘true power’. Satyen’s dramatic style is not for the timid. When Satyen leads, he holds nothing back; he gives you all of himself. Satyen masterfully uses his unique gifts to bring your fears and your unconscious self-limiting patterns to the surface and then resolves them fast. Using his intuition and his experience, Satyen ripens you by exposing your deepest heart and gifts. He sees you at your core and takes you past your edge where real transformation takes place. If you are seeking real change, the Path of the WarriorSage, although not for the timid, is deep, fast and razor effective. This level of spiritual practice is intense. You must be willing to go into the fire and grow your heart. Satyen offers this opportunity for transformation out of his passion to help you awaken. Satyen is the teacher for you only if you are seeking real change.
CLICK HERE for Satyen’s website & check out his private community!
Satyen’s twitter handle: @SatyenRaja
On today’s episode we discuss:
- Satyen’s 35 year obsession with:
- improving himself physically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually
- transferring those improvements to others as well
- How you can help others through helping yourself
- A deep dive into the warrior sage path
- Three stages: me, we, sake of all beings
- How to activate the first stage
- The importance of equilibrium in our lives
- Why we are all leaders & followers
- Discovering deeper callings in life
- Why fears are teachers
- How Satyen rebuilt his marriage with his wife
- Why everything stems out from strong relationships
- building a peaceful relationship with yourself
- Lessons from Satyen’s father
- The difference between peak success and peak existence
Satyen’s nuggets of wisdom
“there’s more to life than gaining”
“lead with what you must do in order to die complete without regrets”
“I like to start my day, I ask myself this question, What can I do today to influence in a positive way”
“Every single day, there’s no stepping back. Every day, one step.”
Satyen’s Impact: Wants to remembered as someone who was forgotten. He wants lives changed and that people had a powerful interaction with him, that their life booms in a particular way, they go in, and in the end, he is forgotten. He is happy to not be remembered 🙂 Powerful!
Another episode of the Positivity Effect goes live next Monday – stay tuned!!