What’s Up With Millennials?
Raulvin Coke is one of the most-watched Millennial Entrepreneur trainers of our time, and a global Top 100 Most-Followed Public Figure on Periscope.tv. He is a #1 Amazon bestselling author whose books include Economic Crash Dummy, and latest book to be released in 2016 “Fit For Greatness” and The Millennial Entrepreneurs Journey. Raulvin Coke is also the Founder and Executive Chief Officer of the 1st E-Learning Marketing place for Millennials called the Millennial School of Entrepreneurship.
CLICK HERE for Raulvin’s Website
Raulvin’s twitter handle: @RaulvinCoke
On today’s episode we discuss:
- Raulvin’s purpose of inspiring the millennial generation
- What’s up with the millennial generation?
- The Millennial School Of Entrepreneurship
- What holds millennials back
- What did Raulvin’s life look like before his entrepreneurial journey
- Scarcity vs. Abundance mindset
- What motivates Raulvin to make money
- Why do people feel money is a “dirty” word
- Mentors in Raulvin’s life
- Values Raulvin picked up from Tim Ferris’ Four Hour Work Week
- A fail forward moment in 2008
- Moments of gratitude
Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
Raulvin’s Nuggets Of Wisdom:
“it’s the confidence, it goes back to the confidence. that believing in themselves, and knowing that they are unique and that they bring something of unique value to the world”
Tomorrow Raulvin is back for another fun filled impactful conversation – stay tuned!!