Gratitude And Moving Beyond Fear
Monica Bennett is an empowerment coach, teaching the laws of nature to live in joy and harmony with yourself, the community and the world. Monica is available for hire to give mind-set training talks and workshops for corporations, groups and businesses. She also has a doctorate degree in Naturopathy, is a certified reflexologist, certified Nia dancer and a certified biodynamic gardener. She has developed a body spray named Hygiea to balance your chakras and she can read energy vibrations. She has traveled the world exploring energy and nature. She has just written a book entitled How May I Serve, (Memoirs of a Spiritual Waitress).
CLICK HERE for Monica’s website
Monica’s twitter handle: @MindMonica
On today’s episode we discuss:
- Why we all have our own story
- Why we’re afraid to show our weaknesses
- The fears you’re born with
- How we inspire ourselves to move beyond our fears
- A live exercise of gratitude with Monica
- Lessons on having positive influences in one’s life
- Why we need to raise our awareness in social situations
- How we are influenced by the dialogue in our heads
- Monica’s book “How May I Serve”
- Her pen name “Karen Matthews”
- How to “navigate uncertainty with faith and courage”
- Lesson’s from Muhammed Ali’s life
Monica’s Impact: Wants to be remembered as someone who contributed to peoples lives, that she was as service (like the title of book) because when you give to others, you become uplifted. She loves empowering others and leaving a a legacy of peace through the world of her own work and having that trickle out to others so that they can carry out that mission.
Monica’s Nuggets Of Wisdom:
“There’s only two fears that we’re really born with, and that’s the fear of loud noises and the fear of falling. All other fears are really downloaded by the people who influenced us growing up”
Stay tuned for the Sunday edition of What Would Jen DoG – stay tuned!!