Are You Hungry About Life?
Diego Miranda is a bilingual (English, Portuguese) certified peak performance life/health/business coach, showing people how they can become the best version of themselves and operate at a truly peak level in every aspect of life. He obtained his certification by the Robbins and Maddens training center, Robbins Research International, International Coaching Federation (ICF), and Coach Training Alliance (CTA). Diego is also a former professional tennis player and he’s here today to share some powerful insights into how his mind works, how he helps his clients achieve breakthroughs and why we truly must never ever give up striving for what we want in life.
CLICK HERE for Diego’s Website
Diego’s twitter handle: @coachDmiranda
On today’s episode we discuss:
- What is a peak performance coach
- How/why to get started with a peak performance coach
- Getting to the root of the meaning of your life
- Getting clear on your vision
- The importance of uncovering your fear
- How Diego digs deep below the surface with his clients
- How clearing up deep issues will give way to clarity and focus
- The formula for creating long term personal development
- Why it’s essential to surround yourself with the right people
Diego’s Impact: Wants to be remembered for someone who followed his heart and left this world with a great legacy of being a great example to others, especially to the people closest to him
Diego’s Nuggets Of Wisdom:
“if you’re hungry about life, or about anything you want in life, coaching is for you. If you’re just someone who is willing to settle for anything, coaching maybe is not the right answer for you at the moment”
Join us Sunday at 12pm EST for the next W.W.J.D – Jen is back – stay tuned!!