Scott Colby, aka the abs expert, is a fitness coach and entrepreneur. The goal of the the power to change is to bring you the most inspirational stories from people who have transformed their minds, bodies and lives to find out what gives people the power to overcome obstacles and make changes so they can live their lives with more passion and purpose. He is the founder of Fit For Photos where he uses allows his clients to tap into the power of “photo shoot accountability” to pull them towards their fitness goals. He’s helped transform hundred of lives and he’s here today on the Positivity Effect to share his message.
CLICK HERE for The Fit For Photos website
Scott’s twitter handle: @ScottColby
On today’s episode we discuss:
- How Scott’s life went to the next level when he dialed in and focused his fitness/nutrition
- How Scott discovered his “Why”
- Finding accountability through photoshoots
- Why having a personal trainer is so affective for goal attainment
- What happened in 2010 that caused Scott’s business to grow substantially
- Dispelling fears/concerns regarding photo shoots
- A powerful transformation story of one of Scott’s clients
- Fit For Photos
Tomorrow Scott is back for another fun filled impactful conversation – stay tuned!!