Awareness, Responsibility & Redefining Success
Hans Hageman is a maverick and visionary leader who has started and led organizations for underserved children in Harlem, New York, Kenya, and Lucknow, India. He is a graduate of Princeton University and Columbia University School of Law. He is also a Master Practitioner of NLP, a Reiki (Ray-kee) Master, and received teacher training in Ashtanga Yoga from David Swenson. He has taken this experience and training and now puts it to use for small businesses and individuals who support the Three P’s of People, Planet, and Profit. Hans is here today to share some powerful insights.
CLICK HERE for Han’s website
Han’s twitter handle: @HansHageman
On today’s episode we discuss:
- Awareness of today’s economy
- Automation of jobs and what to do about it
- Personal responsibility and what it looks like
- The power of connecting with those closest to you (i.e. neighbors)
- How to approach the phrase “job security”
- Why Hans walked away from a $350,000/year job
- Why you may need to redefine what success means to you
- How to monetize your passion
- How we vote with our wallets
Hans’ Impact: Wants to be remembered as someone who was a guy who really found out his purpose and lived it every day. In edition to living out his own legacy, seeing his children living out their legacy every day.
Han’s Wisdom Nuggets:
“how do you fit into the community, are you a person of value to your community, what does that look like and what are the skill sets that are needed?”
“water is going to become an even more important commodity than oil in the next 15-20 years”
CLICK HERE for Han’s Intuition Mini Course
Tomorrow David Johnson, the host of the True Family Men Podcast joins us for a talk on transparency– stay tuned!!