The Power Of Consistency
Damon Moschetto is an Author, Coach and speaker. He helps people live a high performance life through his coaching programs, books and seminars – as well as a podcast!
CLICK HERE for Damon’s website
Damon’s twitter handle: @DamonMoschetto
On today’s episode we discuss:
- The mechanics of health/fitness
- Getting into the right mindset
- The importance of having a vision
- The importance of defining your values
- Focusing on repercussions
- The importance of energy
- A simple reason why most people are tired today
- The real importance of sleep
- Why simple workouts may be better
- The power of consistency
- Questions you should ask to define your health
- Common issues why most people don’t get started living healthy
- What kind of coaching you will get if you reach out to Damon
Damon’s Impact: He Wants to be remembered for being a positive influence in people’s lives, making some kind of positive impact.
Damon’s Wisdom Nuggets:
“if you don’t have your health, you can’t be there for your kids, your family”
“it comes back to choices, what’s my goals, who do I want to be”
Tomorrow we chat again with life and performance coach Devon Bandison – stay tuned!!