Your Network Is Your Net-Worth
Clay Clark is the Founder / Visionary of Thrive15, online edutainment and practical training for entrepreneurs taught by millionaires, mentors and every day success stories. He is also a writer / contributor to Entrepreneur.com. He has started numerous successful businesses, written 3 books, consulted with companies in nearly every industry under the sun and has committed to the “family time” necessary to create 5 beautiful children with his wonderful wife, Vanessa. He educates, he inspires and coaches teams and businesses on the specific actions steps that are required to grow.
Check out Clay’s online mentoring program: Thrive15
Clay’s twitter handle: @TheClayClark
On today’s episode we discuss:
- The true amount of time it takes to fulfill a goal
- The importance of knowing what to focus on
- What holds people back
- Why learning never stops
- Key performance indicators
- What you can learn through Thrive15
- Learning how to say no to the wrong things so yo can say yes to the right things
- Raising awareness of distractions
- How to build your network
- Questions you need to ask yourself before networking
- The importance of setting up boundaries
- How Thrive15 donates memberships to individuals and families in the U.S. Military
- Gratitude for: safety
- Gratitude for: life
A student from cornel on Thrive15: “In two weeks watching 15minutes a day I literally have learned more than I have learned in my entire business career at Cornell”
CLICK HERE to check out the Thrive15 headquarters!
email email@example.com to attend a live event for only $19!
“you have to work like hell, you have to work 60-80 hours a week to have success” – Elon Musk
Quotes from Clay:
“busyness is not business”
“innovation is saying no to a 1000 things”
“my wife and I literally turned off our air conditioning so that I could buy yellow page ads and afford a membership to the chamber of commerce”
“your network is your net-worth”
“The God I serve is excellent and my work is my worship”
Tomorrow we chat with the Millionaire Mailman Tom Nardone – stay tuned!!