Focus In On Small Changes
Amanda is the founder of The True Challenge, a health coach for busy entrepreneurs and the host of the How Bad Do I Want It Podcast. She has a passion to see people realize their true wealth ,which is their health. Her and her husband work as a team and have transformed hundreds of lives over the last 4 years. They have been featured in Oxygen magazine and BodyBuilding.com and started their first business under the age of 20.
CLICK HERE to check out Amanda’s company website: The True Challenge
CLICK HERE for Amanda’s FREE gift
On today’s episode we discuss:
- Why time management is so important
- When do people approach Amanda for consultation
- Why slow changes are more powerful and effective than fast changes
- The importance of having the right focus
- Amanda’s “Why”
- The importance of always giving massive value
“Believe in the impossible, rather than looking back and regretting it” – Amanda Bayerle
“Every time we encounter someone, we give them our all” – Amanda Bayerle
CLICK HERE to to listen to her podcast: How Bad Do I Want It
Tomorrow I chat with a close friend, Ryan Guth of the Find Your Forte podcast – stay tuned!!