Always Sell With Authenticity
Gavin Ingham is a dynamic, straight-talking motivational speaker who will provoke audiences to think about business and life in a whole new way. An expert in mental toughness and sales, Gavin asks the difficult, game-changing questions that other people don’t ask. He helps executives face up to making tough decisions, leaders take massive action and sales teams win more sales. He is the author of three books and has spoken at more than 1000 conferences in the last 10 years.
CLICK HERE for Gavin’s Page
On todays episode we discuss:
- How to improve sales (in business and in our personal relationships – you’re always selling yourself)
- The importance of authenticity
- How to approach failures
- Breaking bad habits
- Health & Vitality tips
- Pillars: strength, speed, stamina, sleep, serenity
- What to do when you catch yourself saying, “I don’t have enough time”
- How to break the grips of social media
Quotes of Gavin:
“what is really important in your life? What 2-3 things?”
“what you do on a daily basis makes a massive difference”
Impact he wants to be remembered for: To have been the best father and husband that he could have possibly ever been. That his kids felt that he was there for them, that he supported them through everything.
Tomorrow we talk with Matthew McSpadden the founder of Do Over Life. Matthew provides powerful grief counseling for his clients by sharing anecdotes of grief recovery from his own life – stay tuned!!