Patience, Love & Gratitude
Jennie Ritchie, the author of Keeping It Together When Life Throws You Curves will inspire you with her story and her positive message. No matter where you are in life, you will always have curve balls thrown at you. Jennie shares her message of how her and her husband, Wally, lived life during and after his career in professional baseball. Through faith and fortitude Jennie was able to live a life full of gratitude and learn how to enjoy both the wonderful and the difficult times of having a life in the spotlight. Jennie is a student of Jack Canfield and is here on the Positivity Effect to share her message of optimism.
CLICK HERE for Jennie’s book
Topics we discuss today:
- One of the most difficult times for her family and her career
- Why having faith during the “curves” of life is so important
- How the most difficult moment brought the family together
- Jack Canfield & learning how to deflect negativity “cloak of positivity”
- How carrying a physical object around and attaching positive meaning to it like “gratitude” or “love” can calm your emotions
Life is all about perspective.
“Sometimes all we can do is put one foot in front of the other, we don’t know what tomorrow’s going to bring, so we hold onto faith” – Jennie Ritchie
When you are faced with challenges in your life, remember this formula:
E + R = O
Event + Reaction = Outcome
We have 100% control over our responses to the events in our lives
“No one is immune to challenges and struggles, it’s your perspective on them Keep a focus on gratitude and purpose” – Jennie Ritchie
Mantra: She lives each day joyfully in patience love and gratitude.
Impact she wants to be remembered for: Remembered as someone who impacted others in a positive way
Tomorrow we talk with Tony Wrighton, the founder of a top self help destination podcast: Zestology – stay tuned!!