Curve Balls? You Got This.
Jennie Ritchie, the author of Keeping It Together When Life Throws You Curves will inspire you with her story and her positive message. No matter where you are in life, you will always have curve balls thrown at you. Jennie shares her message of how her and her husband, Wally, lived life during and after his career in professional baseball. Through faith and fortitude Jennie was able to live a life full of gratitude and learn how to enjoy both the wonderful and the difficult times of having a life in the spotlight. Jennie is a student of Jack Canfield and is here on the Positivity Effect to share her message of optimism.
CLICK HERE for Jennie’s book
Topics we discuss today:
- Her journey through marriage
- Her husband’s journey through professional baseball
- How to live optimistically when living a life of uncertainty
- How to live in a life that’s in the spotlight
- Relationships and communication
- Transitions for athletes into their post-athletic life
- Having faith through challenges in life
- Being grateful for the things we have
- Processing emotions
“When we have a thought, we often attach a story to it and that story evokes the emotions” – Jennie Ritchie
What stories are you telling yourself?
The Power by Rhonda Byrne
Tomorrow we talk with Jennie again on some more powerful messages – stay tuned!!